
"Tim Burtons The Nightmare Before Chiristmas"
It is my favorite movie! I wrote it with blog of spring semester once but I love it!! I write it about this because Halloween came in this month. I am interested in Halloween because I like horror. A vampire and a witch and a ghost became a very unique character and thought that I was interesting very much.
This movies story is Jack of a pumpkin king found a country of Christmas accidentally.Jack thought Halloween not to be clogged up. And Jack found happy Christmas that he looked for the first time, and Jack wanted to try to do it. And Jack is going to make Christmas that Halloween style ...
I like this story and songs looks like a musical. I like Christmas town and a Halloween town because these are very cute and interesting! I was surprised it to be made to a very small place. And I bought some Halloween goods and some candys before Halloween. I will present some candy for my friends and neighboring child. It is very fun!
It is my favorite movie! I wrote it with blog of spring semester once but I love it!! I write it about this because Halloween came in this month. I am interested in Halloween because I like horror. A vampire and a witch and a ghost became a very unique character and thought that I was interesting very much.
This movies story is Jack of a pumpkin king found a country of Christmas accidentally.Jack thought Halloween not to be clogged up. And Jack found happy Christmas that he looked for the first time, and Jack wanted to try to do it. And Jack is going to make Christmas that Halloween style ...
I like this story and songs looks like a musical. I like Christmas town and a Halloween town because these are very cute and interesting! I was surprised it to be made to a very small place. And I bought some Halloween goods and some candys before Halloween. I will present some candy for my friends and neighboring child. It is very fun!
1 件のコメント:
hey!!
Do you like Korean movie?
My favorite Korean drama is....
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/kaigai/gtv/chikai/
Please watch it!!!
コメントを投稿