My paper’s topic is “Garden” because I like English Roses, Old Roses and many colorful flowers. I think English garden is very interesting and beautiful.
Japanese garden
Flowers
・ Spring: 桜(cherry),牡丹(peony),藤(wisteria),ツツジ(azalea),水仙(narcissus)
・ Summer: アジサイ(hydrangea),ハナショウブ(iris),百合(lily),朝顔(morning glory),睡蓮(water lily)
・ Autumn: キキョウ(Japanese bellflower),リンドウ(gentian),ナデシコ(pink),菊(chrysanthemum),紅葉(maple tree)
・ Winter: 椿(camellia),梅(Japanese apricot)
The four seasons are clearly defined in Japan. Season’s flowers and trees are very important in Japanese garden. Japanese cherish the four seasons from old time.
雪(snow),月(moon),花(flower),水(water),色(color), 年中行事(annual event),時間(time) are main theme in Japanese garden. It is we can enjoy all the year around.
枯山水is a Japanese garden with rocks and sand. It expresses nature and flow of water only in rocks and sand. It is very unique garden in Japan.
Japanese garden have a small or big pond, some woods and some flowers and trees. There are looks like a beautiful natural. But it is an artificial garden. I think that it is the splendid garden where there are various viewpoints.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿